MEET THE OWNERS
Paul and Lou Hamann
Paul and Lou reluctantly bought the pub in December 2014 after a trip to Ireland. They wanted to bring the feeling of a homey, local Irish pub back to Southeastern Minnesota, and opening on September 2, 2015, that’s exactly what they did. Diving into a new adventure, they decided to create a space showcasing local music, craft beer, and a friendly vibe. Over the years, the High Court Pub has become a gathering place of community and friends.
Lou and Paul’s Pub Profile:
- Lou’s Favorite Drink: Corpse Reviver #2
- Paul’s Favorite Drink: Craft Beer (Beer is Food)
- Lou’s Favorite Flatbread: Twisted Taco
- Paul’s Favorite Flatbread: Savory Apple Bacon
- Lou’s Favorite Music: Loggins and Messina
- Paul’s Favorite Music: Acoustic Blues
When not at the Pub, Lou can be found working with textiles. Paul is a farmer, a chef, and a musician.